Does your organization pride itself in putting out fires and quickly responding to customer complaints? Are you losing customers because you are not delivering what you promise, or when you promise it? Are you missing opportunities for increased margin by not getting things right the first time?
Optimize your processes and enjoy the reward of satisfied customers.
Organizations Function Through Processes. Are Yours Optimal?
Process is defined by ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2008 as “that which transforms inputs to outputs.” ISO “promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.” ISO further states: “The application of a system of processes within an organization, together with the identification and interactions of these processes and their management, can be referred to as the ‘process approach’.”
Process Structuring is the Key to the Seamless Delivery of Products and Services
Enjoy all the benefits of process structuring, such as:
- Formalize best practices
- Document valuable worker experience so it is not lost
- Reduce turnover of good people
- Empower your people to perform at a much higher level of optimal performance
- Achieve buy-in from all the people executing process structuring (if they were involved in its creation)
- Establish written instructions for what needs to be done and in what sequence
- Create the basis of your training curriculum
- Document the “purpose” portion of a position description
- Eliminate costly duplication
- Transcend departmental roadblocks
- Document the path to satisfying customers – both internal and external
- Increase the speed of product or service throughput
- Create meaningful measurements and reports
- Link your vision, mission, and guiding principles with the actions required to satisfy your customers
- Set up the ability to do accurate cost accounting
- Increase the effectiveness of every department and the entire company
- Increase NET PROFIT
Contact us today to discover how Process Structuring can enhance your business and help your organization achieve and sustain success.